Sidor

söndag 29 november 2009

Hurtful...

I used to laugh it offI used to look the other wayI used to save them troubles for another dayI kept my fingers crossed I used to never take the blameI'd pull a sunshine story in a pouring rainThe more I had to change I'd just stay the same (The same, the same, I stayed the same)You don't know what you got till you're missing it a lotI had to go throw it away I was wrong from the start from the bottom of my heart I apologize What I did to you was hurtfulWhat I'm going through is hurtfulI used to buy my time I used to beat around the bush I'd rather give my ego another push I used to be a fool It was a foolish game I played And it's a fool's faith coming mistakes I made Once I had it right it was all too late (Too late, too late, too little too late)You don't know what you got until you're missing it a lotI had to go throw it away I was wrong from the start from the bottom of my heart I apologize What I did to you was hurtfulWhat I'm going through is hurtfulWhat I'm going through is hurtfulIt is hurtful It's hurtful Oh what I did to you(What I did to you) What I did to you was hurtfulWhat I'm going through is hurtfulI was wrong from the start from the bottom of my heart I apologize What I did to you was hurtfulAnd what I'm going through is hurtful

Inga kommentarer: